Biostimulant is in a single or various combined formulation of compounds, substances and micro-organisms. They are applied to plants or soils to improve crop vigor, yields, quality and tolerance of abiotic stresses.
The Benefits of Biostimulant
Biostimulant promotes plant growth and development throughout the crop life cycle from seed germination to plant maturity in a number of demonstrated ways, including but not limited to:
- Improving the efficiency of the plant’s metabolism to induce yield increases and enhanced crop quality;
- Increasing plant tolerance to and recovery from abiotic stresses;
- Facilitating nutrient assimilation, translocation and use;
- Enhancing quality attributes of produce, including sugar content, color, fruit seeding, etc;
- Rendering water use more efficient;
- Enhancing soil fertility, particularly by fostering the development of complementary soil micro-organisms.
Biostimulant operates through different mechanisms than fertilizers. Regardless of the presence of nutrients in the products, they act only on the plant’s vigor and do not have any direct actions against pests or disease.
Biostimulant are known in several names, including plant supplement, plant strengtheners and conditioners, phytostimulants, bioactivators, bioactive compound, and also soil, yield, crop and plant growth enhancers. Despite their increasing uses, till now, no country in the world has a regulatory framework that defines specifically what is the biostimulant.
All Bio is a plant biostimulant, with rich of 19 amino acids, extracted from organic plants. All Bio is in a powder form for mixing with water at 1 gm per 1 liter of water. After mixing All Bio with water, leaving it for at least 15 minutes before use. Finally spraying All Bio direct to leaf, under-leaf, and trunk of trees. The effects of plant amino acids will make plants and also soil healthier. As a result, results in flowering, budding, and fruiting are great with high satisfaction.